Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to basics

So i went back to physio this morning. I wasn't too worried as I know my leg is not "too" bad.

My physiotherapist had some awesome news when I got there. She's pregnant! With twin girls! I'm so happy for her! Sucks for me though, as she's a fabulous physio, but what can you do! It sucks when service providers leave! You develop a relationship, and then "poof"! They leave you! Lol!

Anyway, S wasn't worried about things. She worked on me and told me to come back sooner, rather than later, so i'll go back next week. In the meantime, i'm allowed to do slow steady walks every other day, and i have to get back to my strength exercises. I also have to stretch my hip flexors out.

So. I feel better. I had my pity party last week and have a new outlook this week!

No comments: